And it’s mine, all mine!
Awww, Renee’s and Pallas’ Photo Blog, you shouldn’t have, but I’m glad you did. It’s always nice to be recognized and have a fun chance to bring recognition to others.
Along with this comes a couple of requirements…7 things not so well known about me.
1. I’m in New Mexico right now at the hot springs in Ojo Caliente
2. It took me twelve hours to drive here and I am with a girlfriend from way back in the day…
3. I ate goat meatballs for supper
4. Burning pinon is one of my favorite smells
5. My astrological sign is Taurus
6. I’m clean but not that tidy
7. I’ve been known to stay in my pajamas all day and then sleep in them again that night…I know, gross. Hahahaha! Love it.
Blogs I am nominating for this award: Please check them out at your leisure…
That’s all for now. I’ll add more amazing blogs later. We are hiking to ancient anazazi ruins in the morning and I have to get some rest. Here are the photos of how my trip to New Mexico began…can you figure it out? They are in the order in which they happened…